Shabby Miss Jenn

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

My Mat My Mantra

      (Photo of friends in Bucharest Romania, 1983)

It seems like I've known my friend Carrie forever. 
She came into my life when I lived in Bucharest Romania 
and we were in the same classes.
I have wonderful fun filled memories of us together.
 (Our friend Midori, Carrie and myself ,1983)

After I moved back to Canada, Carrie and I stayed in touch
 with decades worth of letters and Christmas cards.
I loved learning where she was living and what she 
was doing in her life. She shared big cities,small towns, 
traveling, family tales, marriage and children. 

Over the years,life happens and time started to drift longer 
lapses of time between our contact.
Facebook came into our life and we
connected once again.

That is how I happened to stumble upon her latest venture.

My Mat My Mantra



Now anyone that knows ME, knows how much I love yoga.
It has been an amazing way for me to ground myself and help deal with my depression.
(Guilty in that I don't do it anywhere near as much as I'd really like but am working on that.)
Going thru the motions and just feeling the shift in my soul always helps calm the chaos.

In my news feed, I saw Carrie mention "My Mat My Mantra" and so I was
 over the moon with excitement to learn that she and a friend had
started this business. Contacted her and told her I was greatly interested
 in some Mantra Spots and that I was going to spread the word.

Next thing I knew I was getting an envelope in the mail with
her familiar handwriting and sweet messages.
I knew I was loving the concept but when I actually
 saw the Mantra Spots.... I was thrilled!
One of my yoga mats that now sports a Mantra Spot! ♥



They have a wonderful array of sayings to choose from
and always seem to be adding more.
Beyond an amazing price!!!


So simple to attach to your mat.
A reminder to yourself while doing yoga.

Messages of calm to your heart.
Messages of love to your soul.
...................................................................
You can contact my friend Carrie about
 getting your very own Mantra Spots.
Make sure you tell her that
 you learned all about them from me ;)

(Go *like* their fanpage and tell them I sent you over to peek!)

Send them an email and order your mantra today!!! :
findyourspot@mymatmymantra.com

On Instagram

@mymatmymantra

(It is under construction at
 the moment but bookmark it!)

.......................................................................................
I wish nothing but incredible joy and love to my friend
 in this amazing journey she has embarked on.
The concept is simple and yet soul touching.
I love it!
I know that MANY others are going to love it as well.

Namaste my friend. Namaste








No comments: