Shabby Miss Jenn

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Building a Creatively Made Business

                                                (photo source)

Could not be any more excited about taking this course.
Everyone has questions when running a business.
Not everyone is lucky enough to find a mentor.
NOW YOU HAVE!
She is going to share so many wonderful tips and tricks to running a business.
Videos and chats.
A group to chatter and ask questions.
I know I'm going to learn so much incredible information from her that will really help me grow my business in a direction and path that I want to see it on.

I have already been blessed by the depth of her heart and soul when teaching. (I took Jeanne's first workshop). She opened my eyes when I didn't even know they were closed. As soon as this workshop was announced, I pounced on it.

Building-a-Creatively-Made-Business-E-Course

The course starts THIS MONDAY.......... go sign up!!!!!!!

No comments: