Shabby Miss Jenn

Monday, January 03, 2011

Well hello Monday

When the alarm went off this morning, I couldn't even open both eyes at the same time. Beyond tired but I forced myself out from under the warm blankets and placed my feet onto the winter chilled floor. Both eyes opened then!

Anyone that knows me can pass on the knowledge of me not even coming close to being a morning person. With the computer issues(stupid #(@&&^@**^#wireless connection) that I'm having though, I really need to squeeze in as much online time as possible on this other computer in the house. So that means up and at the morning before anyone else is awake.

Had a wonderful Christmas Season with family and friends. Pretty low key compared to other years but so much more quality I think. Spent yesterday taking down the decorations and the tree. (Shoving 8 boxes) Placing a few boxes back under the stairs until next year. Sweeping and moving back furniture to get the living room; in order for 2011 to get into full swing. Dusting will ensue today as I swear some of those dust bunnies that I saw yesterday growled at me and bared their teeth. I needed till today to gather my courage

Tracy(Cedara)Dunn of Thru The Attic Door and Thru The Attic Door 2

No comments: