Shabby Miss Jenn

Monday, January 03, 2011

No One Cares What You Had For Lunch

No One Cares What You Had For Lunch: 100 Ideas For Your Blog

A book that I treated myself to this holiday season. I really was laying the ground work, so to speak, on how I want to better my crafting business in 2011. Getting back into blogging on a much more regular basis is one of the biggest changes I hope to make.
Somedays you sit and just stare at the screen though and I wanted a bit of help that I could reach out for right away.

It was not an expensive book at all and it has ...well 100 ideas...... to gently nudge me when needed. Small enough that it can stay on the desk and not get lost in a shuffle of papers in the drawer.

Some of the ideas I already knew and use but there were quite a few pages that made me raise my eyebrows and think....oh now THAT will be fun to do and share.

Do you own this book?
Have you found it beneficial to your blog?

Tracy(Cedara)Dunn of Thru the Attic Door and Thru the Attic Door2

No comments: