Shabby Miss Jenn

Saturday, May 01, 2010

Twice the Love


Sometimes ya need a little push in the right direction to get crafting. My friend Sherry and I did a "double dog dare" the other day. Let's just see what we can create in one day and share photos on Facebook.

This sweet Raggedy gal was one of three gals I got finished and posted. She really made me smile and I am madly in love with the fabric that I used for her dress.

She was posted on Facebook and TWO different folks wanted her right away. I generally try not to repeat a doll too often but I had another section of the dress fabric so both will be getting her.
The original on the wooden spindle will go to my aunt up the valley. Another without a spindle will be going to live in Ontario.

Doesn't she make ya smile?

Tracy(Cedara)Dunn of Thru the Attic Door and Thru the Attic Door2

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE HER!! She's the bestest!!