Shabby Miss Jenn

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Computer Upgrade



My computer was on its last breath. It had been a hand me down from Eric when he had upgraded his. It was years out of date. I use a computer for so many different aspects of my life. I needed a new computer.

So....it was my birthday! ;)

A trip to Dartmouth to see Eric for a few days(while also seeing my sister and her family so it was a win/win situation for me in all ways!) Eric bought me a new computer.

To start we picked out a laptop but took it back within 48 hours once we really looked at things.It really wasn't what I needed. He opted to get all the pieces and build me a system from scratch.

*INTEL Core 2 Duo E4600 2.4GHz FSB 800MHz 2MB LGA775 Dual Core

*ASUS PSK-SE P35 ATX 3PCI/2PCI-EX 4 DDR2-10066MHZ,1PCI-E16X,SATA,LAN, eSATA

*Super*Talent T8UX2GC5 DDR2-800 2GB(2x1GB)CLS5 S-RIGID

*Sapphire ATI Radeon HD3450 512MB DVI/VGA PCI-E Video card

*WD Caviar SE-16/SATA-ll 2500KS 250GB 7200RPM,16MB,SATA-ll

*LG GSAH55N Black DVD+RW(20X+)Dual layer OEM w/software

*NIKAO 1285B(Black) Mid-tower case with front USB2.O/Audio ports 450 P.S.

*LOGITECH Cordless Desktop EX110(Keyboard &Mouse)

Which I am sure means something to those of you that are computer geeks cause it all made Eric's eye glaze over.....but to me just means I ended up with a computer that is wicked awesome again!

And the price was good enough that I also managed to get a new computer desk/hutch as well. I was beyond spoiled for my birthday! heehee

Tracy(Cedara)Dunn

http://www.thrutheatticdoor.com

No comments: