Shabby Miss Jenn

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Bridget Bishop ~ by RKCreations


Karen of R&K Creations has outdone herself on this witch doll she has created. I sent her a message as soon as I saw her and told her that I wanted to blog about her!
Karen says she knew she wanted to try her hand at making a witch and sat down to do some research on the famous "Salem Witch Trials".
Once she started reading about Bridget Bishop.....she knew that was who she was going to base her creation on.
Check out Karen's auction and learn all about this woman who was accused of being a witch and had to pay with her life!
She would make an incredible addition to your Autumn decor.....go check out the auction!
Thanks Karen! I wish you the best of luck...... she is WICKED! ;)
Prim Blessings
XO
Tracy(Cedara)Dunn

1 comment:

Susan Walker said...

Just wonderful...thank you so much for sharing this with us Cedara...I hopped out to ebay to leave a note for Karen on this wonderful work! I hope this finds you well..I haven't had a chance to chat with you in a while...I'm adding your blog to my list so I can visit with you more often! Hugs--Susan