Shabby Miss Jenn

Friday, June 08, 2007

Today was my birthday!



Ok..... I know already that I'm going to hear that I should have placed a picture from TODAY! LOL But I can't help it...I love this pic of me on my 2nd birthday! heehee

Look at those fat cheeks and blonde hair!

Today was my 36 birthday! I know many folks stop celebrating after a certian age. I love my birthdays. There was a time in my life that I wasn't always sure I'd see my next birthday. So each one that comes to me now...I embrace with a smile.

It was a low key birthday this year. Homemade pizza for my birthday supper. Something simple. No need for fancy food on my birthday! LOL And this year instead of a cake.... tried DIBS. Little pieces of ice cream covered with chocolate. YUM! Oh they were good!

I really have a serious thing with loving chocolate right now so it was a very simple pick on my part. Lots of calls from family wishing me the best. My inbox was JAMMED full today with birthday wishes from my friends around the world. Each sent me funny ecards or quirky messages that soooooo made me laugh and smile.

It was a wonderful way to celebrate my day!! THANK YOU to all my friends and family who sent me their love today. I felt very special :)

Hmmmm...... so this one is over...... wonder what I can plan for my next birthday? Something simple again? Or maybe I should do something I've never done before for my next birthday? Course....its kinda tough to find something I've never done! LOL

XO

Tracy(Cedara)Dunn of http://www.thrutheatticdoor.com

http://thrutheatticdoor2.blogspot.com

No comments: