Shabby Miss Jenn

Friday, May 25, 2007

PunchNeedle...... My New Addiction!!!!



This is first brought to my attention at the 1st Primmart convention but I was busy doing something else and couldn't focus on it as much as I would have liked. Over the course of the next year, I was seeing mention of it in magazines as well as on the forums I belonged to.

I bit the bullet and ordered myself one so I could learn. Oh and haven't I been having a blast! I have now wrote two different tutorials on the subject for Primmarts Online newsletter. At this years Primmart convention, Cindy and I actually taught a small course on the basics. This year.....lots of the gals became hooked on the idea and we are going to be seeing some AMAZING creations soon from these ladies.

If you are interested in learning this simple and yet rewarding craft...... you can find all the supplies you will need at the following website. It was recommended to me and its where I keep ordering from.

http://www.punchneedlemarketplace.com

Once you have your punch needle, threader, weavers cloth, and hoop..... now you need to have a pattern to follow and try out.

There is no site better then my friend Sue's website! She is so sweet and will answer ANY question that you might have on this subject. Her patterns are simple to follow and fantastic for the beginner puncher.

http://www.thepunchinfool.com

Then when you have the feeling that you are ready to try something more......oh this is a treasure of a website! Sue and my friend Cindy have partnered to form this fantastic website

http://www.thepunchinfool.com/TwoStitchinFools.htm

I am going to be spending alot of time and money there!!!!!!!! LOL

No comments: