Shabby Miss Jenn

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Back Porch Pickins


I am MADLY in love with this womans creations! She has mastered making animals with the round heads that I am in love with. I know that with enough time and practice that I would have been able to create something....but these patterns are amazing works of art!
I of course had to get the kitties as soon as I was told of them. My friends know me oh so well!LOL
Tonya was amazing to deal with. She and I have sent a few different emails back and forth now. Any questions that arise from the patterns, she is right there ready to help you out. I like a creator that is willing to help out.
I looked yesterday at her goodies and low and behold...... she had a rabbit! heehee
So....yup...... I had to have that one too! LOL
You can find her on Ebay at http://myworld.ebay.com/back*porch*pickins
She belongs to an Ebay group with some of my friends where you can find some wonderful creations called To Dwell in Primitive Thymes (TDIPT)
Tonya also just opened her own website!!!
Its brand new but sure to be a spot that you will want to bookmark and stop by often!
This womans creations are primitives at their best!
If you happen to stop by and see something that just screams at you to buy and take home, make sure to let her know that you read about her in my blog and that Cedara sent you over!

No comments: