Shabby Miss Jenn

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Night isn't quite over! LOL

Shelly and Mari had Megan, Nutt and I head over to their room!
(I left Eric sitting in our room with the map planning our route back home the next day!heehee)

We all get talking about how fun the weekend was. How it was so awesome to finally put faces to names we read and see on the forums every day. How some folks really came out of their shell (Nutt and Karen!LOL) How others were quite laid back (Sheila and Sherry)
How some have a wicked sense of humor and can make anyone laugh( ME! LOL)

Just a nice recap of the whole weekend and all that went on.
Laughter till the wee hours of the morning.
Sharing stories like real sisters of the soul.

I thank you ladies for touching my heart always!

XOXO
Cedara

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Still waiting for the handwritten letter tips!

I'm just giving you a hard time, I'm not serious!

But just to let you know, I've written to everyone that put their addy on the list and they go out in the post tomorrow!

Nanny nanny boo boo!

Did you see the egg in the swallows nest in my blog? Cooler than cool!

Cara

Unknown said...

Oh
Doublecatbatik.blogspot.com

Cara