Shabby Miss Jenn

Friday, December 09, 2005

Nab them by the neck and drag em over

YUP! Sometimes you just have to grab someone and drag them over.
Course...Online its a bit hard to grab someone.....you have to be creative..... sneeky! LOL

I try my best to post a message on the different forums I belong to that has "something" eyecatching in the title and that intriques someone enough to make them come check things out.
I don't want to be posting the same ol message of "I blogged".

Make them want to come over and check things out! heehee

What brought you here? How'd you find me this time?

XOXOXO

Prim Blessings!
Cedara
www.thrutheatticdoor.com
http://thrutheatticdoor2.blogspot.com/
NOW ALSO ON
http://www.folk-of-art.com/members/tracyd.html

3 comments:

Denise * KKL Primitives said...

LOL - sneaky, sneaky, but verrrry good. I saw your post over a PM and of course was nosy enough to come peek in. ;P

Tracy of From Inside My Studio said...

heehee
OXOX Thanks for stopping by!

Cedara

Unknown said...

Plplpl!