Shabby Miss Jenn

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Its my nieces fault! LOL

My oldest niece, Hannah, asked Santa to bring her a GameBoy and he did along with 2 games.
WELL! I have never played one before and had no clue they would turn out to be so much fun:)
She got a ScoobyDoo game that...well....I am horrid at! LOL The silly spiders kill me every time.
On the NEMO game she got though......much better. I can pick up pearls with no problem!LOL
I'd sneak upstairs and sit on the top step in the dark and play. heehee

A few days later, Eric drove some of my family back to Halifax so they could catch their flight back home to Virginia. While he was in Halifax............HE BOUGHT ME A GAMEBOY!!!!!!

Could he spoil me more???? I really highly doubt it! LOL
He also bought me The Hobbit game to go with it as he know what a huge fan of LoTR I am.

So now I'm going to be on the hunt for more games......oh I am going to have a might sore thumb!
ROFL

Prim Blessings!
Cedara
www.thrutheatticdoor.com
http://thrutheatticdoor2.blogspot.com/
NOW ALSO ON
http://www.folk-of-art.com/members/tracyd.html

1 comment:

Linda Walsh said...

Cedara, gameboys are a lot of fun. They can also be embarassing, especially when your 5 year old grandson says "Nana I'll show you how to do it!" Have fun!

Linda