Shabby Miss Jenn

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

August Issue~ Beneath the Willow Tree

".............. Fallen maple leaves twisted and spun at my workboots as I walked thru the barn door. I brushed a loose piece of hair that had fallen and lay across my face.The atmosphere around me shifted. A fragment of something from the corner of my eye caught my attention. I glanced over and the Whisper swirled around me. It stood against the barn wall... stained by time.............."

That is a small snippet of my August article that I wrote for Beneath the Willow Tree. I am having such a wonderful time writing these articles. The feedback from you all has been so beyond my wildest dreams. Thank you so much for the support.

To read my full article
http://www.beneaththewillowtree.com/
and click on Whispers from the Past.

Cedara
www.thrutheatticdoor.com

No comments: