Shabby Miss Jenn

Thursday, July 14, 2005

No SNOW....but its CHRISTMAS in JULY!


http://www.ezcraftshow.com/shoppe/?sid=ThrutheAtticDoor

Looking out my window....I am seeing blue skies and lots of sunshine. Not a snowflakes in the air!
Primmart is hosting their Christmas In July Craft show. Had so much fun creating some special new dolls for my booth.


This Santa was a a real treat to create. I loved the wool I used for his beard. I even gave him eyebrows with it.

You'll notice his tag....its from Whimsical Princess!

Please stop by my booth and see what goodies I have been creating and adding each day. The show runs from July 13-27. I have FREE SHIPPING on any of my creations.

I also introduced my new line of stitchery patterns:)

So many great folks have booths.Make sure to look around and find them all.......everyone has wonderful specials happening just for this show!

Cedara

www.thrutheatticdoor.com

No comments: