Shabby Miss Jenn

Sunday, July 03, 2005

I Smell Halloween Candy!!!!!

Ok so maybe I can't really smell candy yet.......but its close!
Autumn and halloween are my all time fave time of the year.
I love the crisp feel to the air. Cool enough you need a sweater but not a winter coat.
The maple and oak leaves are switching to their prim autumn colors and whipping around us on the winds. You can have bonfires and roast marshmallows.
Barrels of apples sit in the porch making the whole house smell like gramma's house always did.
Pumpkins wait in the field to be picked and carved with faces.

I have been so inspired the last little while just thinking ahead to this fun season.
What inspires you? What season brings out your creativity?

Look for fun and unique creations soon to my website!
BOO!

Cedara
www.thrutheatticdoor.com
http://thrutheatticdoor2.blogspot.com/

No comments: