Shabby Miss Jenn

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

www.raggedydreamz.com

Raggedy Dreamz!
No I am not making so many dolls that I am now having dreams about them! LOL
This is a great website from England that my friend Kel runs. She draws the graphics using her mouse and comes up with the most awesome designs.
She has everything from full website sets; banners; avatars to just about anything your heart can think up.
Lots of folks know about her graphics but not many know she also can print things for your business needs. She has the most AMAZING BUSINESS CARDS!
I have spent quite a bit of time just clicking thru them and they are so very prim looking. I just love them!
She mails them all for less then $4 no matter where in the world you live!
If you order 50 or more business cards....she tosses in an extra 50 cards for free!
How great is that!?

If you are looking for something unique.....check Kel's site!


http://www.raggedydreamz.com/store/Default.asp

No comments: