Shabby Miss Jenn

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Thru the Attic Door

www.thrutheatticdoor.com

I have spent the afternoon adding and changing things on my website.
So many flowers were sprouting up in a friends garden that I took a bunch of my latest dolls over and did a photo shoot! LOL
I hope you all enjoy the pictures as much as I did getting them done. The mosquitos tried to eat us alive but we braved them for the pictures! LOL
If the weather continues to be good.....more dolls will be heading over to the garden for pictures soon. Within the next week, fingers crossed...should be another 7-10 dolls!

~Primitive Angels
~Primitive Cats
~ Special pumpkin gals
~Primitive dolls in festive holiday colors

ALL NEW to the Thru the Attic Door!
Make sure to stop by and check them out!

Thanks!
Cedara

No comments: