Shabby Miss Jenn

Friday, May 20, 2005

Thanks for the NUDGE :)

Just a quick shout out to my friend Donna......who so wonderfully pointed out to me today that I hadn't written in this yet. I only just started it and have been working sort of "behind the scenes" on it. Have looked into getting myself an image to link my blog back with.
Want something special with Fou kitty.....LOL....of course! Not really shocked are ya?

Poured rain today so wasn't feeling as productive as I really could have been. Been away for almost 2 weeks so looking at everything piled up on my bed that now needs to be put away...UGH!

The room is my bedroom/sewing room/craftingspace all wrapped into one. It works super as everything is within arms reach! LOL But it can quickly take on a life of its own if I let things slide too long.
I am pretty sure I have seen things walking around themselves. I really need to sit down tomorrow and get organized and straightened up.

Fingers crossed it happens!!!!!!!! ROFL